Dietitians are the only health professional qualified to be providing nutrition counselling to clients. Dietitians are a regulated health professional in all provinces in Canada. Extended health and benefit plans that support nutrition counselling should refer to registered dietitians.
How Dietitians Protect the Public
For any booking questions or comments:
Tool Kits & Resources
I am a Registered Dietitian in Prince George working in private practice. I have over 15 years of experience in the Dietetics Profession. This experience includes international development, eating disorders, geriatrics, cancer care, obesity, prenatal, mental health, and community nutrition. My four core areas of expertise are obesity, eating disorders, sports nutrition, and working with chronic dieters. Building positive eating skills and a trusting relationship with food is my foundation for all types of counselling. Personally I have also struggled with chronic pain in the knee, shoulder, and elbow. Through pilates, yoga, and physiotherapy routines I am finding strength, balance, and alignment again. I am also a homeschool mom by day and beginner home cheesemaker by night!
- B.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition at the University of Alberta
- One year Coordinated Dietetics Internship in BC and Alberta
- Sports Supplements Course completed May 2013
- Basic theory for YMCA Individual Conditioning 2014
- Full CV
- College of the Dietitians of British Columbia
- Dietitians of Canada
- Consulting Registered Dietitians Network of Canada
Hours of Operation
- Mondays from 9-5 pm located at ABC Communications
- Fee is $90.00/hour (extended health receipts provided).